Return and Exchange Policy
Hirapanna Jewellers is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order.
NOTE: In case of international orders, we do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on +91-9992729998 or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the refund on the returned defective product please check the section on Refund below.
3- Days return policy for Domestic Orders Only
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, or otherwise, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
Domestic Order: Our courier partner will collect the order from provided address (within India). Customer need not pay any shipping charges to return the product.
How To Initiate The Refund Process?
1. Customers should contact Hira Panna Jewellers customer support on +91-9992729998 or write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from Hira Panna Jewellers about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and, invoice failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s) at the warehouse of Hira Panna Jewellers.
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at the warehouse of Hira Panna Jewellers.
In case of COD (Cash on delivery i.e. when customer pays in cash once the product is received) the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer's choice:
1. If customer provides a cancelled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into customer's account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If customer doesn't provide any cancelled cheque then the amount will be refunded through cheque that will be sent by courier at the address provided by customer at time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, Hira Panna Jewellers will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Hira Panna Jewellers:
1. We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer's unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Hirapanna Jewellers like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.